We spend about eight out of every 24 hours (it’s an estimate..some people take less sleep and some people take more sleep than 8 hours),or we spend one third of your entire life in sleep . Sleep is a divine law, and if you notice, many answers or solutions to our problems come to us when we are asleep.
Many people advocated the theory that you get tired whole day and then you go to sleep to rest the body and the body repares whole you sleep.
Nothing rest in sleep.
Your heart,lungs and all the vital organs functions while you are asleep; your skin secretes perspiration and your nails and hairs also keep growing.
Your subconscious mind never rests or sleeps It is always active .
But you’re concious mind doesn’t interfere while sleeping.
There are a lot of things about sleep that we ignore. Sleep is the common thing which every human , animal or animal kingdom takes.
Some people are suffering from lack of sleep they don’t get enough sleep and some people sleeps too much.
WHY YOU NEED MORE SLEEP???
Robert O’Brien, in an article ,” MAYBE YOU NEED MORE SLEEP” ,is an issue of The Reader’s Digest ,reports the following experiment on sleep : ” Fir the last three years experiments have been in progress at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research in Washington ,DC. Subjects tells that more than one hundred military And civilian volunteers have been kept awake for 4 days . Thousands of tests have measured the effects on their behaviour and personality. Results of these tests have given scientists new insights about sleep.
” They now know that the tired brain apparently craves sleep so hungrily that it will sacrifice anything to get it. Like Your body craves sleep, much like it hungers for food , your desire for sleep builds, and when it reaches a certain point, you need to sleep. A major difference between sleep and hunger: Your body can’t force you to eat when you’re hungry, but when you’re tired, it can put you to sleep, even if you’re in a meeting or behind the wheel of a car. When you’re exhausted, your body is even able to engage in microsleep episodes of one or two seconds while your eyes are open. Napping for more than 30 minutes later in the day can throw off your night’s sleep by decreasing your body’s sleep drive.After only a few hours of sleep loss ,fleeting stolen naps called lapses,or micro sleep, occurred at the rate of three or four an hour. Each lapse lasted just a fraction of a second. Sometimes the lapse were period of blankness; sometimes they were filled with images,dreams.
Another startling effect of sleep deprivation was it’s attack on human memory and perception. Many sleep – deprived subjects were unable to retain information long enough. They were totally confused in situations requiring them to hold several factors in kind and act upon them ,as a pilot must when he skillfully integrates wind direction air speed, altitude , and glide path to make a safe landing “.
#CONNECTION OF SUBCONSCIOUS MIND AND SLEEP :
- If you’re worried that you will not wake up on time , suggest to your subconscious mind prior to sleep the exact time you wish to arise, and it will awaken you. It need no clock . You all have noticed that sometimes there is a very urgent piece and before going to bed all you have in your mind is that urgent work and time you have to be awake to have the work done..and the next day you are automatically awake at that time even earlier than that ..you don’t need to put an alarm for that .you can do the same thing with all problems. There is nothing too hard for your subconscious mind.
- Your subconscious never sleeps. It is always on the job . It controls all your vital functions. Forgive yourself and everyone else before you go to sleep , healing will take place more rapidly. Remember you are spiritually recharged during the sleep,and adequate sleep is essential to produce joy and vitality in life. The healing currents aslo released,and in the morning you feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Guidance is given to you while you are asleep, sometimes in a dream. You see solutions in your dreams. When you have any kind of issue and you’re continuesly thinking about that particular issue and here I’m talking about the genuine ones which comes directly from the heart ,you can have solutions in your dreams most of the time people don’t realise.bit in actual when you’re having a dream it gives you solutions and sometimes it even tells you the future ,the results of something you’ve done!!
- Sleep is essential for peace of mind and health of body. lack of sleep cam cause irritation, depression, and mental disorders Sleep is vital to the rest of the body too. When people don’t get enough sleep, their health risks rise. Symptoms of depression, seizures, high blood pressure and migraines worsen. Immunity is compromised, increasing the likelihood of illness and infection. Sleep also plays a role in metabolism: Even one night of missed sleep can create a prediabetic state in an otherwise healthy person. “There are many important connections between health and sleep,”.
- Many sleep deprived people have poor memories and lack proper coordination. They become befuddled, confused and disoriented.
- Trust your subconscious completely. Know that it’s tendency is always lifeward.
Occasionally ,your subconscious answers you in a very vivid dream and a vision in the right . You can be forewarned in a dream .
Robert Louis Stevenson in one of his books, Across the plains, devotes whole chapter to dream. He was a vivid dreamer and had the persistent habit of giving specific instructions to his subconscious every night prior to sleep. He would request gus subconscious to evolve stories for him while he slept. For example ,if Stevenson’s funds were at low ebb, bus command to his subconscious would be something like this : ” give me a good thrilling novel which will be marketable and profitable”.
His subconscious responded magnificently.
Stevenson days , ” the intelligence and powers of his subconscious mind cam tell me a story piece by while in total ignorance of where they aim.”
- Your future is in your mind now, based on your habitual thinking and beliefs. Claiming infinite intelligence leads and guides you about your own self ;. And that all good is yours and future will be wonderful. Believe it and accept it. Expect the best and invariably the best will come to you.
Peaceful sleep is dream for a lot of people now a days. It’s a very common issue most of the people face that they are unable to have a peaceful and proper sleep.let’s have a solution for this issue(lack of sleep). Let’s have a cure .
There are a lot of people who suffer from insomnia ( inability to sleep) ,so here is a natural and effective solution which is prayer.
Repeat it slowly, quietly z and lovingly prior to sleep:
” My toes are relaxed, my ankles are relaxed, my abdominal muscles are relaxed, my heart and lungs are relaxed, my hands and arms are relaxed, my neck is relaxed, my brain is relaxed, my face is relaxed, my eyes are relaxed,my whole mind and body are relaxed. I fully and freely forgive everyone and i sincerely wish for their harmony, health,peace and all the blessings of life. I’m at peace; I’m poised and calm. I rest in security and in peace. A great stillness steals over me , and a great calm quite my whole being as i realise the Divine Presence within me .I know that the realisation of life and fall asleep filled with wrap myself in the mantle of love and fall asleep filled with me, and in the morning shall be filled with life and love . A circle of love drawn around me. I will fear ni evil, i sleep i peace,i wake in joy , and in him i live ,move,and kave my being “
Repeat those lines from your heart .
It will be great for people who have insomnia.
Sleeping is a human need,we should not sacrifice it for a greater extent as it will lead to a severe issue for long term . Sleeping has very good effects on us . We should take sleep of 8 hours it’s an approximate time ,but if you’re elder,5 hour sleep cam be enough ..8 hours sleep is necessary for those who work physically and mentally at the same time..
If we avoid sleeping.it will have an impact on our mind,body and health.